Welcome the St. Maries Public Library!
The St. Maries Public Library is located one block up from downtown St. Maries, at 822 College Ave.
ALL DAY - THURSDAY- MARCH 13 - THE COMPUTERS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS SIGNING UP FOR HEALTH INSURANCE WITH THE IDAHO HEALTH INSURANCE MARKETPLACE.
COMMUNITY HAPPENINGS IN MARCH
Do you need help with enrolling for health insurance in Idaho's Health Insurance Marketplace?
The community is invited to an enrollment event, and assistance with your application, at the library. Thursday March 13th, 10am to 5 pm.
Family information to bring:
- Dates of birth and social security number for everyone applying for insurance.
- Employer and income information for 2013 and estimated income for 2014, for all family members.
- Health insurance policy numbers for any current health plans.
- Information about any job-related insurance available to your family in 2014.
- Identification card.
Benewah County Planning and Zoning Commission is requesting public input regarding the proposed zoning ordinance and map with the citizens of Benewah County.
There will be 3 meetings:
- Thursday March 13 at 6pm, Federal Building Conference Room 227 7th Street, St. Maries, Idaho.
- Tuesday March 18th at 6pm, Plummer Community Center 520 C Street, Plummer, Idaho.
- Wednesday March 26th at 6pm, Fernwood CAF Building 150 Elk Road, Fernwood, Idaho.
Draft documents are available for review at the following locations:
- Benewah County Assessor's Office, Courthouse, 701 College, St. Maries
- St. Maries City Hall, 602 College, St. Maries
- St. Maries Public Library, 822 College, St. Maries
- Plummer City Hall, 880 C Street, Plummer
- Plummer Public Library, 8th & Dogwood, Plummer
- Tri-Community Library, 46 Issacson Street, Fernwood
- Tensed/Desmet Library, 315 C Street, Tensed
Please check the activities page to see what else is happening at the library.
COOL NEW FEATURE!!!
Now when you go to almost any booksellers website you will be able to see if the book you are thinking of buying is at one of our libraries.
When you click on over to the library catalog you will see in the lower right hand corner "New Bookmarklet". Click on the highlighted link and follow the directions.
You will need to type in both the title and author when you are searching the booksellers website. When you do this the book, if available at one of our libraries, should come up first on the list.
All library computers are filtered as required by the State of Idaho. WiFi users will not be affected.